Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “What hips don't do, in a Shakira hit“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
What hips don't do, in a Shakira hit [Crossword Clue]
If “What hips don't do, in a Shakira hit” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- LIE (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: lie; 3rd person present: lies; past tense: lay; gerund or present participle: lying; past participle: lain
- (of a person or animal) be in or assume a horizontal or resting position on a supporting surface.
- be, remain, or be kept in a specified state.
- (of a place) be situated in a specified position or direction.
- LAW (of an action, charge, or claim) be admissible or sustainable.
- the way, direction, or position in which something lies.
- Golfthe position in which a golf ball comes to rest, especially regarding the next shot's ease.
- the lair or place of cover of an animal.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!