Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Walk of Fame figure“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Walk of Fame figure [Crossword Clue]
If “Walk of Fame figure” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- STAR (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: star; plural noun: stars; noun: fixed star; plural noun: fixed stars; noun: wandering star; plural noun: wandering stars
- a fixed luminous point in the night sky which is a large, remote incandescent body like the sun.
- a conventional or stylized representation of a star, typically having five or more points.
- a very famous or talented entertainer or sports player.
- a planet, constellation, or configuration regarded as influencing a person's fortunes or personality.
- a horoscope published in a newspaper or magazine.
- used in names of starfishes and similar echinoderms with five or more radiating arms, e.g. cushion star, brittlestar.
verb: star; 3rd person present: stars; past tense: starred; past participle: starred; gerund or present participle: starring
- (of a film, play, or other show) have (someone) as a principal performer.
- (of a performer) have a principal role in a film, play, or show.”McQueen had starred in such epics as The Magnificent Seven“
- perform exceptionally in a game or other event.
- decorate or cover with star-shaped marks or objects.
- mark (something) for special notice or recommendation with an asterisk or other star-shaped symbol. adjective: -starred“the activities listed below are starred according to their fitness ratings”
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!