Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Vibe“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Vibe [Crossword Clue]
If “Vibe” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- FEEL (4 Letters/Characters)
- AURA (4 Letters/Characters)
- SENSE (5 Letters/Characters)
- ENERGY (6 Letters/Characters)
- ATMOSPHERE (10 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: atmosphere; plural noun: atmospheres
- the envelope of gases surrounding the earth or another planet.
- the pervading tone or mood of a place, situation, or creative work.
noun: aura; plural noun: aurae; plural noun: auras
- the distinctive atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing, or place.
- (in spiritualism and some forms of alternative medicine) a supposed emanation surrounding the body of a living creature and regarded as an essential part of the individual.
- a warning sensation experienced before an attack of epilepsy or migraine.
- the strength and vitality required for sustained physical or mental activity.
- a person's physical and mental powers.
- power derived from the utilization of physical or chemical resources, especially to provide light and heat or to work machines.
- the property of matter and radiation which is manifest as a capacity to perform work (such as causing motion or the interaction of molecules).
verb: feel; 3rd person present: feels; past tense: felt; past participle: felt; gerund or present participle: feeling
- be aware of (a person or object) through touching or being touched.
- experience (an emotion or sensation).
- have a belief or impression, especially without an identifiable reason.
noun: feel; plural noun: feels
- an act of touching something to examine it.
- a sensation given by an object or material when touched.
- feelings of heightened emotion.
noun: vibe; plural noun: vibes
- 1. a person's emotional state or the atmosphere of a place as communicated to and felt by others.
- 2. another term for vibraphone.
verb: vibe; 3rd person present: vibes; past tense: vibed; past participle: vibed; gerund or present participle: vibing
- enjoy oneself by listening to or dancing to popular music.
- transmit or give out (a feeling or atmosphere).
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!