Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is ““Ugh, ___ people!”“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
“Ugh, ___ people!” [Crossword Clue]
If “Ugh, ___ people!” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SOME (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- 1. an unspecified amount or number of.
- 2. used to refer to someone or something that is unknown or unspecified.
- 3. (used with a number) approximately.
- 4. (pronounced stressing some) a considerable amount or number of.
- 5. (pronounced stressing some) at least a small amount or number.
- 6. (pronounced stressing some) expressing admiration of something notable.
- used ironically to express disapproval or disbelief.
- 1. an unspecified number or amount of people or things.
- 2. (pronounced stressing some) at least a small amount or number of people or things.
- to some extent; quite a lot.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!