Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Turnip or beet“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Turnip or beet [Crossword Clue]
If “Turnip or beet” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- ROOT (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: root; plural noun: roots
- the part of a plant that attaches it to the ground or to a support, typically underground, conveying water and nourishment to the rest of the plant via numerous branches and fibers.
- the basic cause, source, or origin of something.
- MATHEMATICS a number or quantity that, when multiplied by itself, typically a specified number of times, gives a specified number or quantity.
- COMPUTING a user account with full and unrestricted access to a system.
- Vulgar Slang Australian an act or instance of having sex.
- a sexual partner of a specified ability
verb: root; 3rd person present: roots; past tense: rooted; past participle: rooted; gerund or present participle: rooting
- cause (a plant or cutting) to grow roots.
- establish deeply and firmly.
- cause (someone) to stand immobile through fear or amazement.
- COMPUTING gain access to the root account of (a smartphone or computer).
- Vulgar Slang Australian have sex with.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!