Last Updated on April 15, 2022 by Anastasios Antoniadis
Looking for the Wordle #300 answer for today, Thursday, April 15th, 2022? We have the answer here for you and some hints to find it yourself before revealing it.
Wordle #300 hints
Here are some clues before we reveal the answer:
- The answer ends with an E.
- It contains two vowels.
- An action Cercei was forced to perform in Game of Thrones.
Wordle #300 answer—Friday, April 15th, 2022
The solution for April 15th’s Wordle puzzle is: SHAME
Shame is both a noun and a verb that means:
- a painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behaviour.
- a regrettable or unfortunate situation or action.
- make (someone) feel ashamed.
(Definition from Oxford Languages & Google)