Looking for the Wordle #298 answer for today, Wednesday, April 13th, 2022? We have the answer here for you and some hints to find it yourself before revealing it.
Wordle #298 hints
Here are some clues before we reveal the answer:
- The answer ends with an K.
- It contains only one vowel, not a very common one.
- It means a thick, solid piece of something.
Wordle #298 answer –Wednesday, April 13th, 2022
The solution for April 13th's Wordle puzzle is: CHUNK
Chunk is both a noun and a verb that means:
- a thick, solid piece of something.
- divide (something) into chunks.
- (in psychology or linguistic analysis) group together (connected items or words) so that they can be stored or processed as single concepts.
(Definition from Oxford Languages & Google)