The Wordle #294 answer for today, Saturday, April 9th, 2022, is a very common English word that contains some of the most used consonants and vowels.
Here are some clues before we reveal the answer:
- It's a tool we use on a daily basis in malls and multiple storey buildings.
- The word starts with an S.
- The word ends with an R.
Wordle #294 answer –Saturday, April 9th, 2022
The solution for April 9th's Wordle puzzle is: STAIR
A stair is a noun that means:
- a set of steps leading from one floor of a building to another, typically inside the building.
(Definition from Oxford Languages & Google)
- 10 Online Games to Chill Out With and De-Stress Yourself - August 8, 2023
- Different Ways That You Can Use Your Phone to Cure Your Boredom - August 8, 2023
- Positives of Online Gambling - August 8, 2023