Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “To repeat?“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
To repeat? [Crossword Clue]
If “To repeat ” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- ISAID (5 Letters/Characters)
- AGAIN (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: say; 3rd person present: says; past tense: said; past participle: said; gerund or present participle: saying
- utter words to convey information, an opinion, a feeling or intention, or an instruction.
- assume something to work out what its consequences would be; make a hypothesis.
exclamation Informal ? North American
- used to express surprise or to draw attention to a remark or question.”
- an opportunity for stating one's opinion or feelings.
- another time; once more.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!