Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Tibia or femur“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Tibia or femur [Crossword Clue]
If “Tibia or femur” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- LEGBONE (7 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: bone; plural noun: bones
- any of the pieces of hard whitish tissue making up the skeleton in humans and other vertebrates.
- one's body. plural noun: one's bones
- a corpse or skeleton.
- a bone of an animal with meat on it fed to a dog.
- 2. the calcified material of which bones consist.
- a substance similar to bone, such as ivory or whalebone.
- a thing made or formerly made of bone, such as a strip of stiffening for a foundation garment.
- (in southern Africa) one of a set of carved dice or bones used by traditional healers in divination.
- 3. the basic or essential framework of something.
verb: bone; 3rd person present: bones; past tense: boned; past participle: boned; gerund or present participle: boning
- remove the bones from (meat or fish) before cooking, serving, or selling.
- Informal study (a subject) intensively, typically in preparation for something.
- vulgar slang US have sex with (someone).
noun: leg; plural noun: legs; noun: leg side; plural noun: leg sides
- each of the limbs on which a person or animal walks and stands.
- each of the supports of a chair, table, or other structure.
verb: leg; 3rd person present: legs; past tense: legged; past participle: legged; gerund or present participle: legging
- Informal British travel by foot; walk.
- Historical propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!