Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “They come with conditions“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
They come with conditions [Crossword Clue]
If “They come with conditions” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- TERMS (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: terms
- a word or phrase used to describe a thing or to express a concept, especially in a particular kind of language or branch of study.
- a fixed or limited period for which something, for example office, imprisonment, or investment, lasts or is intended to last.
- each of the periods in the year, alternating with holiday or vacation, during which instruction is given in a school, college, or university, or during which a law court holds sessions.
- conditions under which an action may be undertaken or agreement reached; stipulated or agreed requirements.
- each of the quantities in a ratio, series, or mathematical expression.
- another term for terminus.
3rd person present: terms
- give a descriptive name to; call by a specified term.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!