Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “There's one every second“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
There's one every second [Crossword Clue]
If “There's one every second” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- TICK (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: tick; plural noun: ticks
- British a mark (?) used to indicate that an item in a list or text is correct or has been chosen, checked, or dealt with.
- a regular short, sharp sound, especially that made by a clock or watch.
- Informal British a moment.
- Stock Market the smallest recognized amount by which a price of a security or future may fluctuate.
verb: tick; 3rd person present: ticks; past tense: ticked; past participle: ticked; gerund or present participle: ticking
- British mark (an item) with a tick or select (a box) on a form, questionnaire, etc. to indicate that something has been chosen, checked, approved, or dealt with.
- (of a clock or other mechanical device) make regular short, sharp sounds, typically one for every second of time that passes.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!