Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Tessellation piece“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Tessellation piece [Crossword Clue]
If “Tessellation piece” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- TILE (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: tile; plural noun: tiles
- a thin rectangular slab of baked clay or other material, used in overlapping rows for covering roofs.
- a thin square slab of glazed pottery or other material for covering floors, walls, or other surfaces.
- a thin, flat piece used in Scrabble, mah-jong, and certain other games.
- Mathematic sa plane shape used in tiling.
verb: tile; 3rd person present: tiles; past tense: tiled; past participle: tiled; gerund or present participle: tiling
- cover with tiles.
- Computing arrange (two or more windows) on a computer screen so that they do not overlap.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!