Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Terminate from an agency, in spy lingo“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Terminate from an agency, in spy lingo [Crossword Clue]
If “Terminate from an agency, in spy lingo” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- BURN (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: burn; 3rd person present: burns; past tense: burned; past participle: burned; past tense: burnt; past participle: burnt; gerund or present participle: burning
- (of a fire) produce flames and heat while consuming a material such as coal or wood.
- destroy, damage, or injure by heat or fire.
- produce (a CD or DVD) by copying from an original or master copy.
- drive or move very fast.
- insult (someone) in a particularly cutting way.
noun: burn; plural noun: burns
- an injury caused by exposure to heat or flame.
- a mark left on something as a result of being burned.
- an injury caused by friction.
- a hot, painful sensation in the muscles experienced as a result of sustained vigorous exercise.
- informal a particularly cutting insult. noun: sick burn; plural noun: sick burns
- consumption of a type of fuel as an energy source.
- North American Australian an act of clearing of vegetation by burning.
- an area of land cleared by burning vegetation.
- Informal British a cigarette.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.