Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Temporary decline“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Temporary decline [Crossword Clue]
If “Temporary decline” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SAG (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: sag; 3rd person present: sags; past tense: sagged; past participle: sagged; gerund or present participle: sagging
- sink, subside, or bulge downwards under weight or pressure or through a lack of strength.
- decline to a lower level, usually temporarily.
noun: sag; plural noun: sags
- a downward curve or bulge in a structure caused by weakness or excessive weight or pressure.
- Geometry the amount of a sag, measured as the perpendicular distance from the middle of the curve to the straight line between the two supporting points.
- a decline, especially a temporary one.