Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Team leader“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Team leader [Crossword Clue]
If “Team leader” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- ALPHADOG (8 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: alpha; plural noun: alphas
- the first letter of the Greek alphabet (?,?), transliterated as a.
- denoting the first of a series of items or categories, e.g., forms of a chemical compound. modifier noun:alpha
- BRITISH a first-class mark given for an examination paper or piece of school or college work.
- ZOOLOGY SOCIOLOGY denoting the dominant animal or human in a particular group.
- INFORMAL denotes a person who has a dominant role or position within a particular sphere.
- short foran alpha test.
- ASTRONOMY the first (typically the brightest) star in a constellation.noun:Alpha“Alpha Orionis”
- relating to alpha decay or alpha particles.
- a code word representing the letter A, used in radio communication.
- a plane angle.
- angular acceleration.
- ASTRONOMY right ascension.
- alpha dog (plural alpha dogs) (often figuratively)A dominant dog; a dog that is an alpha male or alpha female.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!