Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Take a look at“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Take a look at [Crossword Clue]
If “Take a look at” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SEE (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: see; 3rd person present: sees; past tense: saw; gerund or present participle: seeing; past participle: seen
- perceive with the eyes; discern visually.
- discern or deduce after reflection or from information; understand.
- experience or witness (an event or situation).
- meet (someone one knows) socially or by chance.
- escort or conduct (someone) to a specified place.
- (in poker or brag) equal the bet of (an opponent) and require them to reveal their cards in order to determine who has won the hand.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.