Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Superfun times“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Superfun times [Crossword Clue]
If “Superfun times” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- BLASTS (6 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: blasts
- a destructive wave of highly compressed air spreading outwards from an explosion.
- a strong gust of wind or air.
- a single loud note of a horn, whistle, or similar.
- Informal a severe reprimand.
- Informal North American an enjoyable experience or lively party. ?
3rd person present: blasts
- blow up or break apart (something solid) with explosives.
- be very loud; make a loud noise.
- kick or strike (a ball) hard.
- Informal criticize fiercely.
- Literary (of a wind or other natural force) wither, shrivel, or blight (a plant).
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.