Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Strong connection“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Strong connection [Crossword Clue]
If “Strong connection” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- BOND (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: bond; plural noun: bonds
- a relationship between people or groups based on shared feelings, interests, or experiences.
- a connection between two surfaces or objects that have been joined together, especially using an adhesive substance, heat, or pressure.
- an agreement with legal force.
- a pattern in which bricks are laid to ensure the strength of the resulting structure.
verb: bond; 3rd person present: bonds; past tense: bonded; past participle: bonded; gerund or present participle: bonding
- join or be joined securely to something else, especially using an adhesive substance, heat, or pressure.
- join or be joined by a chemical bond.
- lay (bricks) in an overlapping pattern to form a strong structure.
- place (dutiable goods) in bond.