Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Squeak past, in sports“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Squeak past, in sports [Crossword Clue]
If “Squeak past, in sports” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- EDGE (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: edge; plural noun: edges
- the outside limit of an object, area, or surface.
- the sharpened side of the blade of a cutting implement or weapon.
- a quality or factor which gives superiority over close rivals.
verb: edge; 3rd person present: edges; past tense: edged; past participle: edged; gerund or present participle: edging
- provide with a border or edge.
- move or cause to move gradually or furtively in a particular direction.
- give an intense or sharp quality to.
- strike (the ball) with the edge of the bat; strike a ball delivered by (the bowler) with the edge of the bat.
- ski with one's weight on the edges of one's skis.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!