Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Something you might strike“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Something you might strike [Crossword Clue]
If “Something you might strike” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- OIL (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: oil; plural noun: oils
- a viscous liquid derived from petroleum, especially for fuel or lubricant.
- Any viscous liquids that are insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents obtained from animals or plants.
- a liquid preparation used on the hair or skin as a cosmetic.
- CHEMISTRY any of a group of natural esters of glycerol and various fatty acids, which are liquid at room temperature.
- oil paint.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!