Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Solid part of orange juice“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Solid part of orange juice [Crossword Clue]
If “Solid part of orange juice” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- a soft, wet, shapeless mass of material. “boiling with soda will reduce your peas to pulp”
- the soft fleshy part of a fruit. “It also helps to understand what makes jam or jelly set: it's pectin, a natural substance that binds the fruit pulp with acid and sugar.”
- a soft wet mass of fibres derived from rags or wood, used in papermaking. “The two tycoons have been involved in a long-running legal dispute centring on the ownership of two of Russia's largest pulp and paper mills.”
- vascular tissue filling the interior cavity and root canals of a tooth. “A loose or broken filling may also cause infection in the tooth pulp.”
- Mining pulverized ore mixed with water.
- popular or sensational writing that is regarded as being of poor quality. “the story is a mix of pulp fiction and Greek tragedy”
verb: pulp; 3rd person present: pulps; past tense: pulped; past participle: pulped; gerund or present participle: pulping
- crush into a soft, wet, shapeless mass.”bales of waste paper were chopped, shredded, and pulped”
- withdraw (a publication) from the market and recycle the paper.”the publisher had the right to pulp all unsold copies”
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!