Slayers Unleashed is a Roblox anime RPG based on the popular anime and manga Demon Slayer. In Slayers Unleashed you take upon the path of a Demon Slayer and use Breathing to fight, a Demon and use BDA, or even a Hybrid that combines both worlds.
For Demon Slayers/Humans combining a strong Breathing with the matching Clan for it and the matching Slayer Mark will give you a huge boost in the game. Meanwhile, Demons are going to need a strong BDA, but there is only one Clan in the game that clearly provides an advantage to a BDA (Muzan BDA).Today's Deals on Amazon
Demon Slayers/Humans can use Breathing Rerolls to reroll their Breathing until they get one they like, while Demons can use BDA Rerolls for the same purpose.
Below you will find all the official information about Breathing and BDA in Slayers Unleashed, including rarities and move descriptions.
All Breathing Styles, Rarities, and Forms/Moves
Note that some of the Breathing below were limited time only and not available at the moment, while others have certain prerequisites which we have highlighted.
|Breathing Style||1st Form||2nd Form||3rd Form||4th Form||5th Form||6th Form||Rarity|
|Beast||First Fang||Second Fang||Spiritual Awareness||Whirling Fangs||Spatial Fangs||Advance Whirling Fangs||(10% Roll Chance)|
|Blue Flame Breathing*||Azure Unknowning Fire||Sapphire Sun||Cobalt Rift||Azure Universe||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Dark Thunder**||Dark Thunderclap||Dark Lightning||Dark Sixfold||Dark Spirit||Dark Thunders||Dark Thunder Swarm||(15% Roll Chance)|
|Flame||Unknowning Fire||Rising Scorching Sun||Scoring Bound||Blazing Universe||N/A||N/A||(2% Roll Chance)|
|Flower||Floral Rush||Whirling Pedals||Flower Blossom||Vermillion Eye||N/A||N/A||(10% Roll Chance)|
|Frost***||Frost Lily||Frost Floor||Cold Excalibur||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Insect||True Flutter||Caprice||Nectar Eye||Compound Eye||Stingfold Thrust||N/A||(6% Roll Chance)|
|Love||First Love||Love Shower||Passion Grasp||N/A||N/A||N/A||(4% Roll Chance)|
|Mist||Distant Haze||Eight Layered Mist||Obscuring Clouds||Lunar Dispense||Haze Burst||N/A||(4% Roll Chance)|
|Moon (Sub Breathing)****||Evening Palace||Loathsome Moon||Mirror of Misfortune||Moon Dragon Ringtail||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Serpent||Serpent Slash||Coil Move||Serpent Slide||N/A||N/A||N/A||(6% Roll Chance)|
|Sound||Roar||Blade Reverb||Resounding Slashes||Reverb Resonance||N/A||N/A||(8% Roll Chance)|
|Stone||Upper Smash||Rapid Conquest||Polar Stone||N/A||N/A||N/A||(1% Roll Chance)|
|Sun (Sub Breathing)*****||Solar Dragon Haze||Dancing Flash||Sun Ray Thrust||Flame Dance||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Thunder||Thunderclap & Flash||Heat Lightning||Thunderclap & Flash Sixfold||Rice Spirit||Distance Thunder||Thunder Swarm||(20% Roll Chance)|
|Water||Water Surface Slash||Water Wheel||Whirlpool||Piercing Rain Drop||Waterfall Basin||Constant Flux||(40% Roll Chance)|
|Wind||Whirlwind Cutter||Purifying Wind||Rising Hurricane||Gale Slash||N/A||N/A||(6% Roll Chance)|
- * Halloween Limited
- ** You must be a Hybrid to be able to roll for Dark Thunder Breathing.
- *** Frost Breathing is no longer available (Required Human Race).
- **** Moon Breathing is a Secondary/Sub Breathing that you can acquire by defeating the Kokushibou Boss (800+) in Slayers Unleashed. You must be level 800+ to use it and a Hybrid. The Drop Chance is 85% if you are a member of the Tsugikuni Clan and 50% if you are a member of the Tokito Clan. If you reroll your Clan to anything other than Tokito or Tsugikuni, Moon Breathing will be locked.
- ***** Sub Breathing is a Secondary/Sub Breathing that you can acquire by fighting Yoriichi (800+) in the Sun Breathing Event. It can only be used by Humans above level 800. It has a 10% Drop Chance which goes up to 100% and a guaranteed drop if you are a member of the Kamado Clan.
Beast Breathing (Kedamono no kokyū ? 10%)
“When you lose to someone smaller than you, it destroys your soul!”
- First Fang (20 Stat Points) – The user Does 6 Quick session Arched Slashes on the enemy successfully before the enemy can react.
- Second Fang (30 Stat Points) – The user Dashes and makes a spinning motion with his katana.
- Spiritual Awareness (40 Stat Points) – Sense every human and demon around you, taking 50% reduced damage from everything for 5 seconds.
- Whirling Fangs (40 Stat Points) – The user somehow manipulates his arched slashes to travel long distances.
- Spatial Slash (50 Stat Points) – The user Bypasses his natural state and becomes a spirit so fast, travels behind enemies and slashes them from behind (Iframes).
Blue Flame/Azure Breathing (Halloween Limited) ( Ao no Hono Kokyu: 2% Chance)
“I'm not your weapon, demon king, or savior! I'm Rin Okumura! And when I'm done, I'm going to be the best exorcist you ever laid your eyes on!”
- Azure Unknowing Fire (20 Stat Points) – The user charges toward their opponent at high speed
- Sapphire Sun (35 Stat Points) – The user releases an arching slash attack upwards
- Cobalt Rift (60 Stat Points) – Slam down in a fit of blue fire
- Azure Universe (90 Stat Points) – Rain down blue fireballs
Dark Thunder Breathing (Kurai Kaminari no kokyū: 15% Chance, Hybrids only)
” DAMMIT!, DAMMIT!, SO THE OLD MAN WAS REALLY PLAYING FAVORITES!”
- Dark Thunderclap (20 Stat Points) – The user dashes at Blinding Speeds decapitating their enemies faster than them reacting.
- Dark Lightning (25 Stat Points) – The user creates a Bolt of lightning at the end and at the start making a fast Chain reaction that makes it appear that lightning is coming out of their katana and striking enemies afar.
- Dark Sixfold (30 Stat Points) – The user performs Dark Thunderclap six times in quick succession.
- Dark Spirit (40 Stat Points) – The user creates a Big Arced Slash that hits enemies nearby
- Dark Thunders (50 Stat Points) – The user creates a Bolt of lightning at the end & start making a fast chain reaction that makes it appear that lightning is coming out of their katana and striking enemies afar but 15 Times.
- Dark Thunder Swarm (60 Stat Points) – The user creates 20 quick successful Arched Slashes Dealing big damage to nearby enemies ( You need to hold it )
Flame Breathing (Honō no kokyū 2% Chance)
“Go ahead and live with your head held high. No matter how devastated you may be by your own weakness or uselessness, set your heart ablaze. Grit your teeth and look straight ahead. Even if you stop and crouch down, time won't wait for you or snuggle you and grieve along with you. Don't feel bad that I'm going to die here. As a Hashira, of course I would shield my juniors.”
- Unknowing Fire (10 Stat Points) – Unleash a cross-slash towards your enemy.
- Rising Scorching Sun (20 Stat Points) – Performs an upward slash and releases a dome of flames.
- Scorching Bound (35 Stat Points) – Jump towards the enemy bound by flames and leaving a blazing trail.
- Blazing Universe (55 Stat Points) – The user unleashes a flaming Tornado.
“Why, were you even Born?”
- Floral Rush (15 Stat Points) – The user dashes Forward Dealing Tick Dmg While Dashing.
- Whirling Pedals (20 Stat Points) – The user dashes Forward Faster And Longer Dealing More Tick Dmg while Dashing.
- Flower Blossom (30 Stat Points) – User Sprouts a big flower from a distance Dealing Burst Dmg.
- Vermillion Eye (50 Stat Points) – User Sprouts a big Sunflower Dealing Tick Dmg, After 3 – 4 Seconds the Sunflower will disappear.
Frost Breathing (Deprecated)
The user is imbued with the power of ice and frost. Must be a human to use.
- Frost Lily
- Frost Floor
- Cold Excalibur
Insect Breathing (Mushi no kokyū: 8% Chance)
“Oh, excuse me. You are already dead and cannot hear me. I totally forgot about it.”
Deals Poison Damage if you have Insect Nichirin equipped.
- True Flutter (12 Stat Points) – User dashes making a butterfly effect trailing behind them.
- Caprice (20 Stat Points) – User jumps in the air and falls down on the designated target.
- Nectar Eye (30 Stat Points) – Create a healing dome that restores your HP.
- Compound Eye (40 Stat Points) – Summons 10 butterflies that fire poisonous blasts.
Love Breathing (Koi no kokyū: 4% Chance)
“in the Demon Slayer Corps, everyone valued me. The people I saved from demons thanked me with tears in their eyes[…] Is it okay for a girl to be this strong? I still worry that someone may ask that, as though I'm not human. In my fear, I was suppressing my strength. But not anymore. Leave this to me. I will protect everyone.”
Part of Love Breathing's appeal comes from the fact that it Life Steals.
- First Love – A fast dash forward that damages everything on your path with hearts.
- Love Shower – You need to aim this ability and it will rain down hearts on the location you targeted randomly. This can sometimes miss if the target gets lucky.
- Passion Grasp – Drops a heart where you targeted and tethers you to it. If you move around the tether increases and anyone nearby the heart or tether will take damage.
Mist Breathing (4% Chance)
“Have you been trained to withstand torture? Even most adults can't endure it, so it's impossible that you could. You appear to be an exceedingly dumb brat. So what if it does break? Why not make it again? While you're rattling on and on and on and on with your nonsense, do you know how many people will die? That's what it means to interfere with a Hashira. Your time and a Hashira's time have completely different value. If you used your head just a little, you would understand. […] So come on, the key! Know your place in life and act accordingly. Because you aren't a baby”
- Distant Haze (15 Stat Points) – The user Dashes Forwards creating a mist-like trail behind him.
- Eight Layered Mist (25 Stat Points) – The user Throws (Probably) a big rock and slashes it with his katana.
- Obscuring Clouds (35 Stat Points) – The user creates a DOME of mist damaging people in it.
- Lunar Disperse (50 Stat Points) – The user Dashes to nearby enemies stabbing them one time and moving on to the next enemy.
- Haze Burst (75 Stat Points) – The user dashes backward after creating an explosion of mist in front of him.
Moon Breathing (Tsuki no kokyū: 85% Chance With Tsugikuni, 50% Chance with Tokito Clan)
“The ugliness of not admitting defeat even though they took my head, chopped me up and crushed me. Living in disgrace. Have I lived hundreds of years for this? Was I so afraid of defeat that I became a monster? Did I want to be strong even if it meant eating people? Did I become this miserable creature because I didn't want to die? No. Yoriichi… I just wanted to be you.
- Evening Palace (30 Stat Points) – The user Throws Crescent moon to enemies.
- Loathsome Moon (50 Stat Points) – The user creates a big arched slash with 8 Different Crescent moons dealing big damage.
- Mirror of Misfortune (80 Stat Points) – The user creates 7 Rings of Crescent moons, damaging and stunning enemies inside 6 times.
- Moon-Dragon Ringtail (120 Stat Points) – The user creates 3 Crescent Moons Around him, The user can either use it for offense or defense ( you have 3 seconds of invincibility upon activating this skill )
Serpent Breathing (Hebi no kokyū: 6% Chance)
“I want to die defeating Muzan, and I pray that it will purify my filthy blood. Then, if I am reborn as a human being in a peaceful world without demons, I will tell you of my feelings for you.”
- Serpent Slash (20 Stat Points) – The user Dashes forward but with a slithery type of movement anything hit within the dash will get Venom.
- Coil Move (40 Stat Points) – The user unleashes venomous snakes tracking nearby targets, once bitten by the snake they will cling on to you for 3 – 5 seconds and continue to poison you.
- Serpent Slide (60 Stat Points) – The user brings out big boy BOB, The user slides on top of bob while bob spews venomous gas, if you get hit by the gas you will be poisoned.
Sound Breathing (Oto no kokyū ? 8%)
“First, Worship And Praise Me! We'll Discuss That Other Thing Later!
- Roar (15 Stat Points) – The user Slashes a bomb making it explode in front of him
- Blade Reverb (25 Stat Points) – The user Moves at the speed of sound while slashing enemies
- Resounding Slashes (40 Stat Points) – The user creates a radar with his bombs, 2 seconds after the radar detects an enemy the enemy will explode
- Reverb Resonance (60 Stat Points) – The user Throws multiple bombs in front of him in an instant and ignites them creating a chain reaction so fast that the enemy can't react
Stone Breathing (Iwa no kokyū: 1% Chance)
“The feeling of punching a living thing was like hell. I can never forget my disgust. For the first time I swung my fists with my full might ?with a power frightening even to me. If a demon had never attacked… I would never have known my own strength.”
Stone Breathing requires Flail and Axe to use. To get Flail and Axe you must defeat Gyomei (1200+). The item has a 7% drop chance and gives a 20% damage boost to Stone Breathing, along with the Dual Wielding passive which provides a 10% overall damage boost.
- Upper Smash (100 Stat Points) – The user creates a very big Ranged shockwave with his flail and axe, Damaging and sometimes flinging the enemy.
- Rapid Conquest (150 Stat Points) – The user Whips his flail and axe around in the air making a very heavy momentum that throws rocks in the air, landing in random directions, and damaging enemies when they come in contact with a falling rock.
- Polar Stone (200 Stat Points) – The user Slams his mace on the ground creating a big shockwave and cracking the ground, Stunning and damaging enemies near his vicinity.
Sun Breathing (Hi no kokyū: 10% Chance, 100% Chance for Kamado Clan)
“What is the value of a life to you?”
- Solar Dragon Haze (45 Stat Points) – The user creates two Flaming Dragons and charges them to the enemy.
- Dancing Flash (65 Stat Points) – The user goes through the sky, falling to his enemy slashing them from the back.
- Sun Ray Thrust (75 Stat Points) – The user creates a flaming radar around him, when an enemy is detected a flaming dragon from the sky will appear and strike them.
- Flame Dance (100 Stat Points) – The user Flies to the sky, then charges at the enemy Striking/Slashing them. This move can only be used by the Kamado Clan.
Thunder Breathing (Kaminari no kokyū: 10% Chance)
“If You Can Only Do One Thing, Hone It To Perfection. Hone It To The Utmost Limit!”
- Thunderclap and Flash (12 Stat Points) – The user Dashes at Blinding Speeds Decapitating their enemies faster than them reacting.
- Heat Lightning (17 Stat Points) – The user creates a Bolt of lightning at the end and at the start making a fast Chain reaction that makes it appear that lightning is coming out of their katana and striking enemies afar
- Thunderclap and Flash Sixfold (20 Stat Points) – The user performs Dark Thunderclap six times in quick succession
- Rice Spirit (23 Stat Points) – The user creates a Big Arced Slash that hits enemies nearby.
- Distance Thunder (30 Stat Points) – The user creates a Bolt of lightning at the end & the start making a fast chain reaction that makes it appear that lightning is coming out of their katana and striking enemies afar but 15 Times
- Thunder Swarm (45 Stat Points) – The user creates 20 quick successful Arched Slashes Dealing big damage to nearby enemies ( You need to hold it ).
Water Breathing (Mizu no kokyū: 40% Chance)
“Do not let others hold the right to decide if you live or die!!”
- Water Surface Slash (20 Stat Points, Low CD) – The user creates a water slash with a short range in front of you.
- Water Wheel (35 Stat Points, Low CD) – The user creates a wheel with water with medium range striking 2 hits in front of you.
- Whirlpool (55 Stat Points, Medium CD) – Creates a wave of water all around yourself sending them up to the sky.
- Piercing Rain Drop (70 Stat Points, Long CD) – The user creates piercing shots of water in front of you.
- Waterfall Basin (90 Stat Points, Long CD) – Creates a continuous attack increasing the damage by each hit.
- Constant Flux (120 Stat Points, Long CD) – Creates a low medium wide area around you with water, anyone who is near you will take immense damage.
Wind Breathing (Kaze no kokyū: 6% Chance)
“Why do you think I went so far as to kill our mother? To protect you. You should have had a house somewhere and raised a family and grow old. To make up for what I couldn't do for mother and our little brothers and little sisters, you should have had a wife and children and made them happy. And I would've never… let a demon get near you.”
- Whirlwind Cutter (20 Stat Points) – Creates a dome of wind slashes around the users.
- Purifying Wind (35 Stat Points) – Thrusts forward leaving a wind trail.
- Rising Hurricane (45 Stat Points) – Unleashes a hurricane that damages everything in its path.
- Gale Slash (50 Stat Points) – Creates a Wind vortex in front of you that travels, damaging enemies.
All Blood Demon Arts, Rarities & Moves
This section of the guide is quite incomplete as there is not much information about BDAs on Trello or the official Wiki, but you will still find all BDA, their rarities, and moves (without move descriptions though).
|Blood Demon Art||1st Move||2nd Move||3rd Move||4th Move||5th Move||Rarity|
|Akaza||Chaotic Type||Annihilation Type||Crown Splitter||Air Type||Flying Planet||2% Roll Chance|
|Arrow||Arrow Shot||Arrow Crash||Arrow Parade||Direct Force||N/A||15% Roll Chance|
|Blood||Blood Shot||Blood Shatter||Blood Curdle||Blood Siphon||N/A||7% Roll Chance|
|Daki||Obi Summon||Obi Slash||Sentient Flesh Slash||Eight Layered Obi Slash||Obi Barrage||3% Roll Chance|
|Doma||Frozen Lotus||Wintry Icicles||Scattering Lotuses||Glacier Glide||Crystalline Replica||4% Roll Chance|
|Drum||Drum Hit||Double Drum Hit||Drum Blast||Drum Resonance||N/A||10% Roll Chance|
|Enmu||Induce||Doze Off||Drowse Shot||Destiny Threads||N/A||5% Roll Chance|
|Hantengu||Lightning Orbs||Lightning Strike||Wing Hurl||Wind Tycoon||Dragon Jolt||2% Roll Chance|
|Muzan||Blood Whip||Bloodlust Surge||Infernal Spikes||Weeping Blast||N/A||1% Roll Chance|
|Sickle||Flying Blood Sickles||Rebound Sickles||Circular Sickles||N/A||N/A||3% Roll Chance|
|Speed||Speed Stun||Speed Rush||Tempo Tantrum||Diable Velocity||N/A||5% Roll Chance|
|String||Thread Shot||Thread Manipulation||Ensnare||Thread Lock||N/A||12% Roll Chance|
|Swamp||Swamp vanish||Swamp Clone Uppercut||Swamp Explosion||Swamp Tunnel||N/A||30% Roll Chance|
|Tamari||Ball Throw||Foot Ball||Multiple Throw||Six Arms||N/A||30% Roll Chance|
- Chaotic Type
- Annihilation Type
- Crown Splitter
- Air Type
- Flying Planet
- Compass Needle
- Arrow Shot
- Arrow Crash
- Arrow Parade
- Direct Force
- Blood Shot
- Blood Shatter
- Blood Curdle
- Blood Siphon
- Obi Summon
- Obi Slash
- Sentient Flesh Slash
- Eight Layered Obi Slash
- Obi Barrage
- Frozen Lotus
- Wintry Icicles
- Scattering Lotuses
- Drum Hit
- Double Drum Hit
- Drum Blast
- Drum Resonance
- Doze Off
- Flying Fish Needles
- Gliding Slime Fish
- Shark Triad
- Flying Blood Sickles
- Rebound Sickles
- Circular Sickles
- Blood Whip – Summons a whip formed from blood that swings and creates an explosion in front of the character
- Bloodlust Surge – Creates a ball formed from blood that gets sent to the mouse position. Heals you for 50% of the damage dealt.
- Infernal Spikes – Summons hellbound spikes in front of your character dealing massive damage to enemies
- Weeping Blast – Sends a powerful blast formed from blood in front of your character dealing massive damage to enemies
- Shadow Gun
- Shadow Step
- Shadow Hounds
- Black Hole
- Speed Stun
- Speed Rush
- Tempo Tantrum
- Diable Velocity
- Rate Blitz
- Thread Shot
- Thread Manipulation
- Thread Lock
- Swamp Vanish
- Swamp Clone Uppercut
- Swamp Explosion
- Swamp Tunnel
- Ball Throw
- Foot Ball
- Multiple Throw
- Six arms
How to reroll your Breathing in Slayers Unleashed?
To reroll your Breathing in Slayers Unleashed, you must either spend 75 Robux or use a Breathing Reroll code.
How to reroll your Blood Demon Art (BDA) in Slayers Unleashed?
To reroll your BDA in Slayers Unleashed, you must either spend 75 Robux or use a BDA Reroll code.
This is everything you need to know about Clans in Slayers Unleashed. Don't forget to check our Slayers Unleashed codes for free Breathing Rerolls, BDA Rerolls and other freebies.