Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Skedaddle“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Skedaddle [Crossword Clue]
If “Skedaddle” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SPLIT (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
verb: split; 3rd person present: splits; past tense: split; past participle: split; gerund or present participle: splitting
- break or cause to break forcibly into parts, especially into halves or along the grain.
- (with reference to a group of people) divide into two or more groups.
- (of one's head) suffer great pain from a headache.
- betray the secrets of or inform on someone.
- leave a place, especially suddenly.
noun: split; plural noun: splits; noun: a split; plural noun: the splits
- a tear, crack, or fissure in something, especially down the middle or along the grain.
- (in gymnastics and dance) an act of leaping in the air or sitting down with the legs straight and at right angles to the body, one in front and the other behind, or one at each side.
- a thing that is divided or split.
- the time taken to complete a recognized part of a race, or the point in the race where such a time is measured.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!