Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “ Size below Medium“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Size below Medium [Crossword Clue]
If “ Size below Medium” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
adjective: small; comparative adjective: smaller; superlative adjective: smallest
- of a size that is less than normal or usual.”the room was small and quiet”
- not great in amount, number, strength, or power.”a rather small amount of money”
- not fully grown or developed; young.”as a small boy, he spent his days either reading or watching cricket”
- (of a voice) lacking strength and confidence.”‘I'm scared,' she said in a small voice”
- used of the first letter of a word that has both a general and a specific use to show that in this case the general use is intended.”I meant ‘catholic' with a small c”
- insignificant; unimportant. “these are small points”
- little; hardly any. “the captain had been paying small attention”
- (of a business or its owner) operating on a modest scale. “a small farmer”
- low or inferior in rank or position; socially undistinguished. “at dinner, some of the smaller neighbours were invited”
plural noun: smalls; plural noun: small; noun: smalls
- 1. informal•Britishsmall items of clothing, especially underwear.”After all, what better place can you think of to wash your smalls and do your weekly shop than down your local?”
- 2. West Indiana gratuity or small gift of money.
- into small pieces.”cut the okra up small”
- in a small size.”you shouldn't write so small”
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!