Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Showroom model, for short“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Showroom model, for short [Crossword Clue]
If “Showroom model, for short” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- DEMO (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: demo; plural noun: demos
- a demonstration of a product or technique.
- a version of something such as computer software produced to demonstrate its capabilities or for use as a trial.
- a recording made to demonstrate the capabilities of a musical group or performer or as preparation for a full recording.
- British a public meeting or march protesting against something or expressing views on a political issue.”a peace demo”
verb: demo; 3rd person present: demos; past tense: demoed; past participle: demoed; gerund or present participle: demoing
- record (a song or piece of music) to demonstrate the capabilities of a musical group or performer or as preparation for a full recording.
- demonstrate the capabilities of (software or another product).
- test (software or another product), typically with a view to a future purchase.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!