Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Shipping department supplies“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Shipping department supplies [Crossword Clue]
If “Shipping department supplies” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- TAPES (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
plural noun: tapes
- a narrow strip of material, typically used to hold or fasten something.
- a strip of paper or plastic coated with adhesive and sold in a roll, used to stick things together.
- a strip of material stretched across the finishing line of a race, to be broken or dislodged by the winner.
- a strip of material used to mark off an area or form a notional barrier.
- a tape measure.
- long, narrow flexible material with magnetic properties, used for recording sound, pictures, or computer data.
- a cassette or reel containing magnetic tape for recording.
- a recording on a cassette or reel.
3rd person present: tapes
- record (sound or pictures) on audio or video tape.
- fasten or attach (something) with adhesive tape.
- seal or mark off an area or thing with tape.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!