Shattered Psycho Online Trello Link, Wiki, Discord Invite & FAQs

If you are wondering looking for the official Project Shattered Psycho Online Trello board, we are here to help you and answer all your FAQs!

Shattered Psycho Online Trello Link, Wiki, Discord Invite & FAQs

If you are wondering whether Shattered Psycho Online has an official Trello board, we are here to help you with the link to the official Shattered Psycho Online Trello and answers to all your FAQs.

Shattered Psycho Online is an action RPG on Roblox in which you can roll for various psychic powers and races, defeat mobs and bosses, and complete quests to level up and assign stat points to become a powerful fighter. The game is Inspired by the Mob Psycho 100 Anime by ‘ONE'.

Shattered Games created the game on 6/6/2021.

Discord Invite Link

You can also join the official Shattered Psycho Online community Discord Server for more information about the game.

Shattered Psycho Online Twitter

There isn't an SPO Twitter account at the moment.

Is there a Shattered Psycho Online Wiki?

There is no official or unofficial Shattered Psycho Online Wiki at the moment.

Shattered Psycho Online Trello Link

Below you will find the link to the official Shattered Psycho Online Trello:

On Shattered Psycho Online's Trello, you will find information and guides about the game. Here is some of the information you can still find there:

  • Game Information: What is Shattered Psycho Online, Game Controls, Codes, Latest Update Log.
  • All Gamepasses in the game.
  • Info about Fame/Titles, Emotions, Chests, Spins, and Items.
  • The complete list of Psychic abilities available in the game.
  • Every Weapon in Shattered Psycho Online.
  • Every Curse in the game.
  • All Wearables in SPO.
  • All Bosses in the game.
  • All Races in the game.
  • Every important NPC.
  • All mission types: Story, Side Mission, Fetch Quest,

While you are here, check the rest of our Trello Link database for popular Roblox games! And don't forget to check for the latest Shattered Psycho Online codes!

FAQ

What are spins in Shattered Psycho Online?

You use spins to spin your race and your psychic ability
Spins can be obtained through leveling up, daily logins, codes, and in-game purchases.

Spin Chances:
Common – 60% chance of a common, 30% chance of an uncommon, 9.5% chance of a rare, and .5% chance of a legendary.
Uncommon – 0% chance of a common, 80% chance of an uncommon, 19% chance of a rare, and 1% chance of a legendary.
Rare – 0% chance of a common, 0% chance of an uncommon, 95% chance of a rare, and 5% chance of a legendary.

What is Fame and how to gain more Fame?

Fame allows you to get new unique ranks above your head and boosts your stats (every 5k fame is +1% to defense and damage)
Fame also influences the exp and yen gained from completing civilian quests.

Fame can be gained through exorcising or killing ghosts, an ability learned through Reigen.

What is Emotion?

Every player starts with an emotion bar. Emotions can be impacted through both dealing and taking damage, with taking damage resulting in more emotion. At 100%, You can press ‘K' to awaken/transform, boosting all your physical feats and giving you unique dashes and more impactful punches.

All races have different transformations, and each transformation has its own theme song.

Shattered Psycho Online

Inputs:
Alt – Climb
4 Left Click & Right Click = Combo Extend (Need 100% Agility Bar, the small yellow bar on the bottom left)
3 Left Click & Right Click = Air Combo
F – Block (When holding a weapon)
K – Transform (At 100% Emotion)
R – Race Spec (Locked)
T – Charge (Locked)

What are Chests and Chest Drop Rates

Chests can be dropped from bosses.
Chests come in different tiers, each containing a set number of items, coins, or gems at different rarities.
Only 1 person can collect a chest.

Chest Drop Chances:
Hayigawa – 1/3
Miyagawa – 1/2
Shigeo Kageyama (1%) – 1/1

What is Trello?

Trello, a project management and collaboration tool, organizes your projects into boards. Trello is a collaboration tool that shows you in one glance what's being done, who's doing what, and where something's at. Imagine a whiteboard with sticky notes. Each note is a task for you or your team. Imagine that each sticky note has photos, attachments from Salesforce or Jira, and documents. There is also a place for you to comment and collaborate. Imagine that you can now take your whiteboard with you wherever you go, on your smartphone, and access it from anywhere via the internet. That's Trello!

Many Roblox developer groups use Trello to provide guides, tutorials, tier lists, update logs, FAQ, and other information about Roblox games to players.