Last Updated on January 23, 2022 by Anastasios Antoniadis
The new Christmas update for SharkBite has arrived from Abracadabra, along with SharkBite Christmas Codes to redeem new gifts in the game. Sharkbite Christmas codes are different than the usual Sharkbite promo codes, as you will have to discover them in-game before using them, so let’s see the steps to do it.
Note that to be able to reveal the Christmas codes you must start a game and not be the shark in that round.
How to get & use SharkBite Christmas codes
These are the steps to acquire and redeem SharkBite Christmas Codes:
- Once you start a round of shark hunt as a survivor, look for the hot air balloons carrying a digital screen on top of a lifering floating around in the map.
- Approach a hot air balloon and use your weapon to shoot it down.
- Once the balloon pops, head to the crash location, where you will a find the screen floating onto the sea on top of the lifering.
- You will notice that the 4 digits displayed on the screen keep changing, but eventually they will stop.
- The number displayed is a unique 4-digit Sharkbite Christmas code. Make sure to write it down or memorize it.
- Next, go to the SharkByte arcade machine.
- Type in the unique Sharkbite Christmas code you discovered to receive a gift box.
- You can redeem the gift boxes to receive exclsuive Christmas rewards that include boats, weapons, and sharks.
Sharkbite Christmas rewards costs
Here are the rewards you can redeem and their costs according to the Sharkbyte Prize Board:
- Rudolph Shark – x10 Gift Boxes
- Snowball Launcher – x40 Gift Boxes
- Steam-train Boat – x100 Gift Boxes
- Golden Sleigh – x200 Gift Boxes
- RGB Turret Sleigh – x500 Gift Boxes
- RGB Shark – x750 Gift Boxes
- Golden Shark – x999 Gift Boxes
This is pretty much everything you need to know about the Christmas codes available on the new Roblox Sharkbite Christmas update! Make sure to check the rest of our Roblox guides, and get the latest Roblox promo codes and Roblox game codes.