Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “ Sense of self“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Sense of self [Crossword Clue]
If “ Sense of self” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- EGO (3 Letters/Characters)
- IDENTITY (8 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: ego; plural noun: egos
- a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.”he needed a boost to his ego”
noun: identity; plural noun: identities; noun: identity operation; plural noun: identity operations
- the fact of being who or what a person or thing is.”he knows the identity of the bombers”
- a close similarity or affinity. “an identity between the company's own interests and those of the local community”
- MATHEMATICS a transformation that leaves an object unchanged.
- MATHEMATICS the equality of two expressions for all values of the quantities expressed by letters, or an equation expressing this.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!