Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “See 49-Down“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
See 49-Down [Crossword Clue]
If “See 49-Down” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- BAG (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: bag; plural noun: bags; noun: one's bag; plural noun: one's bags
- a flexible container with an opening at the top, used for carrying things.
- one's particular interest or taste.
- a woman, especially an older one, perceived as unpleasant or unattractive.
- a base.
- (in southern Africa) a unit of measurement, used especially of grain, equal to 70 kg (formerly 200 lb).
verb: bag; 3rd person present: bags; past tense: bagged; past participle: bagged; gerund or present participle: bagging; noun: bagging
- put (something) in a bag.
- succeed in killing or catching (an animal).
- (of clothes, especially trousers) form loose bulges due to wear.
- a child's expression used to make a claim to something.
- abandon or give up on.
- fit (a patient) with an oxygen mask or other respiratory aid.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!