Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Seasoned, as pretzels“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Seasoned, as pretzels [Crossword Clue]
If “Seasoned, as pretzels” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SALTED (6 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- having salt as an ingredient; containing or seasoned with salt.”I could definitely taste the salted caramel”
- preserved with salt.”with the sudden influx of whaling ships came an increased demand for fresh and salted beef”
- informal(of a horse) having developed a resistance to disease by surviving it.
past tense: salted; past participle: salted
- season or preserve with salt.”after stuffing the fish, I salted and peppered it”
- make (something) piquant or more interesting.”there was good talk to salt the occasion”
- sprinkle (a road or path) with salt in order to melt snow or ice.”local authorities worked to improve travel conditions by gritting and salting roads”
- informalfraudulently make (a mine) appear to be a profitable one by placing rich ore into it.”I shall want to see some evidence that there really is a seam no salting it, no faking”
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!