Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Salty water“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Salty water [Crossword Clue]
If “Salty water” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SEAS (5 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- the expanse of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface and surrounds its land masses.
- a roughly definable area of the sea. plural noun: seas “the Black Sea”
- a large lake. noun: Sea “the Sea of Galilee.”
- used to refer to waves as opposed to calm sea. “there was still some sea running”
- large waves. plural noun: seas
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!