If you are wondering whether Saisei has an official Trello board, we are here to help you with the link to the official Saisei Trello and answers to all your FAQs.
Saisei is a Roblox sandbox fighting game inspired by Deepwoken and Tales From the Valley.
@packrat7 created the game on 2/14/2022.
Saisei Discord Invite Link
You can also join the official Saisei community Discord Server for more information about the game.
There is no Twitter account for Saisei at the moment.
Is there a Saisei Wiki?
No, there is no Saisei Wiki currently, and it is unlikely there will be one.
Saisei Trello Link
Below you will find the link to the official Saisei Trello:
On Saisei's Trello, you will find information and guides about the game. Here is some of the information you can still find there:
- Game Information: General Information, Polls, Links.
- Feature overviews: Races, Pilgrimage, Abilities, How to get cosmetics, Covenants,, Fishing, Harvest, Quests, Fall Damage, Emotes, Stats.
- Every enemy mob in Saisei, future enemies, and unnatural enemies.
- Every Weapon, Armor, Equipment, Cosmetic, and Usable Item in the game.
- All Races in the game (Rollable, Harvest, Special).
- Every ability in the game.
- All ability landmarks; Shrines, Chairs, Runes.
- All Covenants and Conenant Passives in Saisei.
- Details about all Anomalies in the game.
- The game's complete Update Log.
While you are here, check the rest of our Trello Link database for popular Roblox games!
Saisei Trello FAQ
What is Trello?
Trello, a project management and collaboration tool, organizes your projects into boards. Trello is a collaboration tool that shows you in one glance what's being done, who's doing what, and where something's at. Imagine a whiteboard with sticky notes. Each note is a task for you or your team. Imagine that each sticky note has photos, attachments from Salesforce or Jira, and documents. There is also a place for you to comment and collaborate. Imagine that you can now take your whiteboard with you wherever you go, on your smartphone, and access it from anywhere via the internet. That's Trello!
Many Roblox developer groups use Trello to provide guides, tutorials, tier lists, update logs, FAQ, and other information about Roblox games to players.