Discord Invite Link
You can also join the official Rogue Lineage Discord Server for more information about the game.
Rogue Lineage Wiki
Here is the link to the official Rogue Lineage Fandom Wiki.
What is Trello?
Trello, a project management and collaboration tool, organizes your projects into boards. Trello is a collaboration tool that shows you in one glance what's being done, who's doing what, and where something's at. Imagine a whiteboard with sticky notes. Each note is a task for you or your team. Imagine that each sticky note has photos, attachments from Salesforce or Jira, and documents. There is also a place for you to comment and collaborate. Imagine that you can now take your whiteboard with you wherever you go, on your smartphone, and access it from anywhere via the internet. That's Trello!
Many Roblox developer groups use Trello to provide guides, tutorials, tier lists, update logs, FAQ, and other information about Roblox games to players.
Rogue Lineage Trello Link
Below you will find the link to the official Rogue Lineage Trello:
On Rogue Lineage Trello, you will find information and guides about the game. Here is some of the information you can still find there:
- Game Info: About Rogue Lineage Tycoon, Discord invite, General Documents, and Loss Prevention.
- Game Mechanics Guides: Slots, Ranking System, Wiping, Days, Potions, Accessories, Mana, Collector, Injuries, Curse Stacks, Weapons, Weapon Enchantments, Trinkets, Vampirism.
- All Classes and Sub-classes in the game.
- Every Race in the game (Rollable and Obtainable).
- All Spells in Rogue Lineage.
- All Trainers and NPCs.
- Every NPC in the game.
- All areas and locations in the game.
- All available artifacts, clothing, edicts, and specs.
While you are here, check the rest of our Trello Link database for popular Roblox games!