In this post, you will find all the latest Rocket League codes. Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed and published by Psyonix. The game was initially released for PC and PlayStation 4 in July 2015. Ports for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch were released later on.
The turning point for Rocket League was its switch to free-to-play in 2020. Since then, it has turned into a mega-hit among gamers and streamers.
Rocket League players don't want only to score goals. They also want their player/car to look super cool while doing so. Of course, you can unlock items in the game's vast cosmetics collection with credits and the rocket pass.
But is always better when you can unlock some of the cool things for free. And that's exactly why we are here, as Rocket League offers promo codes to unlock free exclusive cosmetics in the game.
However, make sure to redeem the promo codes as soon as possible. The codes are not available permanently. Also, bookmark this page to get the latest Rocket League codes.
While you are here, don't forget to check for the latest Coin Master Free Spins, Pet Master Free Spins, World of Tanks codes, World of Warships codes, Dead by Daylight codes, Pokemon Go promo codes, Genshin Impact codes, AFK Arena codes, and Roblox promo codes.
Checked for the latest working codes on February 22nd. Added the latest working code on January 26th.
All Rocket League Codes
BORDERPOLAR provides the latest Rocket League codes to help you decorate your car.
Below you will find all the active and expired codes. We don't know when the codes will expire, so ensure you redeem them as soon as possible.
New and Working Rocket League codes
Here are all the currently active codes:
- rocketleaguelive: Redeem code for Hustle Brows Topper, Neon Runner Banner, Aero Mage: Hatch Wheels, and an RLCS Them Anthem
- popcorn: Redeem code for Limited Popcorn Rocket Boost
Expired Rocket League codes
The Rocket League codes below have all expired:
- rlnitro: Redeem code for the Breakout: Nitro Circus Deval and Antenna.
- Bekind: Redeem code for VCR Limited Topper.
- couchpotato:Redeem code for Couch Potato Limited Player Title.
- rlbirthday: Redeem code for Two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- SARPBC: Unlocks the SARPBC logo, song, car, and Moai Antenna.
- shazam: Unlocks the Octane: Shazam Limited Decal and Shazam Limited Wheels.
- Truffleshuffle: Unlocks the Octane: The Goonies Limited Decal.
- wrestlemania: Redeem code for two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- WWE18: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- wwedads: Redeem code for two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
How do I redeem Rocket League codes?
You can redeem Rocket League codes by following the steps below:
- Start Rocket League and go to “Options” from the main menu.
- After that, head to the “Extras” tab.
- Select “Redeem Code.”
- Enter your active promo code from the list above.
- Enjoy your free items!
Remember that it is best to copy and paste the codes to avoid mistakes. More importantly, redeem them as soon as possible as they expire fast.
What are Rocket League codes?
Rocket League codes are promo codes the game’s developer releases to celebrate seasonal events, game updates, and popularity milestones. Players can redeem the codes for free in-game rewards, such as cosmetics for their car.
How to get Rocket League codes?
You can find new codes in announcements by Psyonix or cleverly hidden in Rocket League trailers. Also, you will find codes on Rocket League products or by watching the Rocket League esports live streams on Twitch. Nevertheless, you can get them all accumulated on this post!
You can follow the game’s official Facebook Page and @RocketLeague on Twitter, the game’s official account, for the latest Rocket League codes, news, updates, and announcements.
Additionally, you can join the official Rocket League community Discord server for the latest codes. The Discord server is a great community hub that will allow you to interact with other players in the game’s community, find the latest game announcements, the complete update log, sneak peeks, and much more. Of course, it is also a great place to find all the latest codes.
Ideally, we recommend bookmarking this page by pressing CTRL+D on your keyboard or using the save bookmark button on your mobile device and returning to BORDERPOLAR often, as we will always ensure that we provide the latest codes right on schedule.