Reaper 2 is a Roblox game released in January 2022. It is an anime RPG on Roblox that is based on the popular manga Bleach. Players can be randomly assigned one of the game's races (Quincy, Soul Reaper, or Hollow), complete quests, explore large worlds, and train to become powerful.
Reaper 2 is similar to other anime fighting games available on Roblox. You need to know and understand the controls to successfully dominate both PvE and PvP battles.
We have compiled Reaper 2's controls in a simple list to help get acquainted with them.
Reaper 2 Controls List [PC]
- W, A, S, D, or arrow keys – Movement
- Q – Dash
- Q + W, A, S, D – Dash forward, left, right, backward
- WW Sprint
- Spacebar Jump
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 – Choose and use skills from the Hotbar. Left-click on your mouse to unleash the attack.
- E – Unsheathe your weapon (Quincy & Soul Reaper only)
- P – Meditate (Quincy & Soul Reaper only)
- F – Block
- M1 (Left click) – Light attack
- R, T, Y – Choose and use skills from the Hotbar. Left-click on your mouse to unleash the attack. Typically used for heavy attacks.
- Z, X, C – Shikai skills (Soul Reaper Only)
- M2 (Right Click) – Camera Adjustment
- O – Zoom camera out
- I – Zoom camera in
- / – Opens chat
- Tab – Toggle main player list
- M – Open and close the game menu
- Tab – Open and Close Leaderboard
As the experience develops, the developers could add additional controls, or they may modify current controls from their original designations.
Note that the meditate function is only available to Quincies and Soul Reapers. Meditating is essential to awakening your Soul Reaper's Shikai once you reach level 5. You will also be required to use meditate to get Soul Nodes.
How to assign Skills to the HotBar/How to equip Skills in Reaper 2
To assign Skills to the HotBar you must follow the steps below:
- Press M to open the in-game menu.
- Select Inventory from the menu sidebar to open the inventory window.
- Next, select the skill you want to equip.
- You will see a message that reads “Press a key to assign skill” under the skill icon on the right side of the inventory.
- Now press a key between 1-7, R, T, or Y, or click its corresponding location on the HotBar to select its assigned position.
- Finally, click the green ASSIGN button to confirm your selection. You will see the skill icon at that HotBar position now. By pressing the corresponding key you will select the equipped skill. Pressing the M1 button (Left click) will use that skill.
Check the image below for a visual guide: