Rainbow Six Siege update Y7S1 will soon roll out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to R6 Siege Y7S1 patch notes, the latest update added a new defender Azami (Kiba barrier gadget), permanent Team Deathmatch mode, and changes for Goyo, Melusi, Thunderbird, Kali, Valkyrie, and Zero. Apart from this, Rainbow 6 Siege patch Y7S1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big season 3 update was released with various quality of life changes and fixes. Read more details below.Today's Deals on Amazon
What is new in R6 Siege Y7S1?
Added a new defender Azami (Kiba barrier gadget)
The Kiba Barrier is a modified kunai that sticks to a surface after it's thrown and releases a material that first expands then solidifies, creating a bulletproof barrier to patch up those holes in your defenses.
- FIXED Entering Observation Tools will default to security cameras if one of a player's Observation Tools was picked up or destroyed.
- FIXED Unable to pick up some devices that are deployed into small spaces.
- FIXED Camera goes out of bounds if watching a kill cam when the end of round replay begins.
- FIXED Windows don't break when deploying a device on a barricade.
- FIXED After spawning, crosshairs can sometimes remain visible while aiming down sights.
- FIXED Camera goes out of bounds for Attackers in support mode when the last Attacker is eliminated and there are no Observation Tools on their team.
- FIXED Bulletproof Camera EMP burst disables electronic map objects for 15 seconds instead of 6 seconds.
- FIXED Bulletproof Camera EMP burst can destroy fragile map objects.
- FIXED Players can defuse the same bomb sight twice to win a Training Grounds match on Favela map.
- FIXED Ace's S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher activates when deployed on the indestructible floor in 1F Lounge on Tower map.
- FIXED Multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- FIXED Azami's Kiba Barrier doesn't collapse when an operator stands on it.
- FIXED Pulse's Cardiac Sensor can't be unequipped after a player equips it and immediately swaps to a gadget.
- FIXED Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge floats midair when affected by Mute's Signal Disruptor while jumping.
- FIXED Ying is unable to vault while holding a Candela.
- FIXED Bullet impact visuals appear on both of Maestro's Evil Eyes when only one is shot.
- FIXED Activating Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge changes the Observation Tool that an Operator was viewing.
- FIXED Maverick's Breaching Torch is unable to breach a reinforced wall when an Operator's shield is pressed against the other side.
- FIXED Defenders lose the round and Goyo gets a Friendly Fire penalty if an Attacker moves the hostage near a Volcán Canister and disconnects after deploying a device to destroy the canister.
- FIXED Defenders lose the round and Wamai gets a Friendly Fire penalty if an Attacker moves the hostage near Wamai's MAG-Net and disconnects after deploying a device to destroy the MAG-Net.
- FIXED Bandit's Shock Wire can't be deployed on a reinforced hatch when another device is in the center of it.
- FIXED Osa's Talon-8 Shield remains visible if it's destroyed by Maverick's Breaching Torch during deployment.
- FIXED Fuze's Cluster Charge can be deployed on an angle where a reinforced and indestructible wall meet.
- FIXED Various animation issues.
- FIXED Various VFX and audio issues.
- FIXED Various UI issues.
- FIXED Various localization issues.
- FIXED Various customization issues.
- FIXED Overall game performance.
- FIXED Player isn't returned to the Watch section at the end of a match replay.
- FIXED Screen resolution slider for Display options can become unresponsive.
- FIXED Match Replay experiences long loading times when transitioning between rounds if the rewind and pause buttons are pressed repeatedly as the round ends.
- FIXED Crash occurs when multiple players repeatedly switch Operators while the lobby is paused by the host.
Download free Rainbow Six Siege patch Y7S1 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.