Last Updated on January 6, 2022 by Anastasios Antoniadis
RAID: Shadow Legends supports cross-platform play on PC and Mac, thanks to Plarium Play.
Consequently, many RAID players have migrated from the mobile game to the RAID: Shadow Legends PC client.
However, the ability to alter the game’s video and graphics settings is not the only one with the desktop/laptop version.
Players can take advantage of hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts to enhance their gameplay experience.
Read also: RAID: Shadow Legends codes list
All RAID: Shadow Legends Keyboard Shortcuts
The following hotkeys and keybindings are available to players using the Plarium Play Launcher to play RAID:
- P = Pause/exit Fight
- T = Open Profile on base or Auto-Battle
- R = Replay Battle or open Limited Special Offers tab
- C = Champions
- E = Events
- Alt+Enter = Fullscreen in/out
- Shift = Speed in Battles or to trigger the left menu
- N = Daily rewards calling on base
- V = Challenges calling on base
- Z = Also shop but Packs tab
- I = Inbox if called on base or info in battle
- H = Clan info
- K = Progress Missions
- L = Daily quests
- X = Champion Index
- Q/W/E = Select – A1/A2/A3 in battle
- Enter = Start Dungeons / Dungeon menu
- ESC = Back
With these, you can take advantage of the desktop port controls to speed up your acquiring the best champions.