Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Put the kibosh on“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Put the kibosh on [Crossword Clue]
If “Put the kibosh on” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- END (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: end; plural noun: ends
- a final part of something, especially a period of time, an activity, or a story.
- the furthest or most extreme part of something.
- a goal or desired result.
- (in bowls and curling) a session of play in one particular direction across the playing area.
- American Football a lineman positioned nearest the sideline.
verb: end; 3rd person present: ends; past tense: ended; past participle: ended; gerund or present participle: ending
- come or bring to a final point; finish.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!