Last Updated on March 9, 2022 by Anastasios Antoniadis
For PC(Steam) players, Project Zomboid update 41.68 has been released. The latest update of Project Zomboid brings new changes, fixes, and improvements.
Project Zomboid Patch 41.68 Notes – March 8, 2022
– Added allow changing safehouse owner to players which are a member
– Added extended server quit logging
– Print ‘command entered via server console (System.in): “xxx”‘ in GameServer.launchCommandHandler().
– Added isConsistent() call to GameServer.receiveSyncClothing().
– Updated focus check to occur before item preview is placed
– Added blocking search focus for sprite affinity items
– Fixed the result of FMOD Studio System getCoreSystem() not being checked properly for errors.
– Fixed Lua error clicking the close button in the titlebar of the Horde Manager debug ui.
– Fixed a BufferOverflowException when the number of reanimated player zombies is high. (It was taking about 600 player zombies (assuming 1.6KB per descriptor and 1e6KB packet buffer)
to be loaded for this exception to happen)
– Fixed dragging VHS tapes from world containers to the Device Options ui not being synced in multiplayer.
– Fixed repairing a hole in a long Leather Jacket with level 8 Tailoring not restoring condition.
– Fixed phantom item-transfer actions playing after crafting sometimes.
– Fixed IndexOutOfBoundsException in WorldItemModelDrawer.renderMain().
– Fixed starting the MusicCombined event doing network stuff.
– Fixed the MusicCombined event being stopped and then restarted the first time Lua is reloaded.