Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Product collected from caves“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Product collected from caves [Crossword Clue]
If “Product collected from caves” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- AGEDCHEESE (9 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- having lived for a specified length of time; of a specified age.
- (of a horse or farm animal) over a certain defined age of maturity, typically 6 to 12 years for horses and 3 or 4 years for cattle.
- having lived or existed for a long time; very old.
- having been subjected to aging.
noun: cheese; plural noun: cheeses
- a food made from the pressed curds of milk, firm and elastic or soft and semi-liquid in texture.
- the quality of being too obviously sentimental.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!