Last Updated on February 21, 2022 by Anastasios AntoniadisFollow my blog with Bloglovin
Prison Architect update 1.27 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Prison Architect patch notes, the latest added various fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Prison Architect version 1.27 also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Prison Architect update 1.27 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is fixed in Prison Architect on February 21 today?
- Addressed a bug with the Pest Control workers becoming unresponsive when the Stay Indoors order is active
- Addressed a bug with the Pest Control trucks are being dismissed as soon as they are called
- Addressed a bug that prevented the players from placing the windows in Cell Blocks
- Clipping issues with Guard Locker when placed in corners is now fixed
- Addressed a bug with the “Requires Water” sign showing when moving an object
- Addressed a bug where Rebar Reinforcement is not available after requirements are met
- Addressed a bug with the Legacy events happening incredibly frequently
- Addressed a bug with cable protectors getting deleted/removed after purchasing a land expansion
- Repair Men can now be called as long as at least one of either Rats or Weather condition is enabled
- Addressed a bug with the Perfect Storm content being available on saved maps even if the DLC is disabled
- Addressed a bug with the prisoners not digging tunnels
- Addressed a bug causing the plumbers to become passive in Escape Mode
- Addressed a bug with overlapping strings on the Weather Forecast screen
- Addressed a bug where dog handlers are not moving when the game is fast-forwarded on the premade map “The Work Fields”
- Added improved Finance backend system for better network performance
- Addressed a bug with “Food Tray Pack” shown as placeholders in the Polish and Italian languages packs
- Multiplayer translations now in correct language on clients game
- Advanced staff training appears when the weather is turned on. and disabled when turned off
- Addressed a bug with event calls happening after the game has failed
- Addressed a bug where players were able to clone collapsed walls and fences
- Addressed a bug where “rat damaged” prompt would be displayed if Perfect Storm is not owned
- Removed the relationship between legacy subsidence and Perfect Storm subsidence, should resolve issues where walls were being destroyed after repairs.
- Removed damage prompt for subsided / reinforced walls if Perfect Storm is not owned
- Warden will no longer change back to the default warden during a reload or a land expansion
- The game no longer freezes several times in the main menu on startup
- The game no longer crashes on launch with no error message
- Addressed a bug with the game not launching after pressing play/resume in PDX launcher
Download free Prison Architect update 1.27 on Sony PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.