Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Polka ___ (pattern)“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Polka ___ (pattern) [Crossword Clue]
If “Polka ___ (pattern)” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- DOTS (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
Polka dot is a pattern consisting of an array of large filled circles of the same size.
plural noun: dots
- a small round mark or spot.
- a small round mark written or printed as part of an i or j, as one of a series of marks to signify omission, or as a full stop.
- Music a small round mark used to denote the lengthening of a note or rest by half, or to indicate staccato.
- the shorter signal of the two used in Morse code.
- used to refer to an object that appears tiny because it is far away.
- used to indicate the punctuation separating parts of an email or website address.
3rd person present: dots
- mark with a small spot or spots.
- (of a number of items) be scattered over (an area).
- place a dot over (a letter).
- Music mark (a note or rest) to show that the time value is increased by half.
- Informal British hit (someone).
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!