The Pokémon GO Spotlight Hours and Raids have begun for the Month of April 2022, and you can catch all-new seventh-generation Pokemon to add to your collection. The Season Of Alola has begun, and there are Raids to unlock.In April 2022, there will be many things to do and see, including Alolan Pokemon and Alolan versions of existing Pokemon.
Meanwhile, also check for Pokemon Go promo codes and giveaways, as there is a possibility that a new code will appear finally!Today's Deals on Amazon
You will have plenty of opportunities to catch some rare shiny Pokemon this month, so get ready!
All Pokémon Go Raid Bosses April 2022
One star raids
These are all of the one-star raids currently on schedule:
Three star raids
These are all of the three-star raids currently in rotation. These raids are solo-able if you have a strong team:
- Alolan Marowak
Five star Legendary Raids
Below you will find the 5-star raids running this month, which include some of the most powerful Pokemon in the game:
- Tapu Lele (Until April 5)
- Therian Forme Thundurus (potentially shiny) (April 5 April 12)
- Tapu Bulu (April 12 April 26)
- Therian Forme Landorus (potentially shiny) (April 26 May 3)
Mewtwo, along with other legendary Pokemon, will also appear on the second day of Pokemon Go Fest, July 18th. Keep reading for more information on the second of the Pokemon Go Fest 2021!
Mega Pokémon raids
Three different Mega-Evolved Pokemon will appear in Mega Raids in July. Below you will find the complete schedule:
- Mega Charizard Y (potentially shiny) (Until April 5)
- Mega Manectric (potentially shiny) (April 5 April 12)
- Mega Pidgeot (potentially shiny) (April 12 April 29)
Weekly Raid Hour Events
Every Wednesday in July, a Raid Hour event will occur from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time. The following Pokémon will be featured.
- Therian Forme Thundurus (April 6)
- Tapu Bulu (April 13)
- Tapu Bulu (April 20)
- Therian Forme Landorus (April 27)