Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Place for a fork“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Place for a fork [Crossword Clue]
If “Place for a fork” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- ROAD (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: fork; plural noun: forks
- an implement with two or more prongs used for lifting food to the mouth or holding it when cutting.
- the point where something, especially a road or river, divides into two parts.
- each of a pair of supports in which a bicycle or motorcycle wheel revolves.
- a flash of forked lightning.
- CHESS a simultaneous attack on two or more pieces by one.
verb: fork; 3rd person present: forks; past tense: forked; past participle: forked; gerund or present participle: forking
- (especially of a route) divide into two parts.
- take or constitute one route or the other at the point where a route divides.
- COMPUTING split (a process) into two or more independent processes.
- dig or move (something) with a fork.
- CHESS attack (two pieces) simultaneously with one.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!