Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Pass with a wave?“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Pass with a wave? [Crossword Clue]
If “Pass with a wave?” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- SAILBY (6 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: sail; plural noun: sails
- a piece of material extended on a mast to catch the wind and propel a boat or ship or another vessel.
- a wind-catching apparatus attached to the arm of a windmill.
- the broad fin on the back of a sailfish or of some prehistoric reptiles.
- a structure by which an animal is propelled across the surface of the water by the wind, e.g. the float of a Portuguese man-of-war.
- a voyage or excursion in a ship, especially a sailing ship or boat.
- NAUTICAL the conning tower of a submarine.
- South African a canvas sheet or tarpaulin.
verb: sail; 3rd person present: sails; past tense: sailed; past participle: sailed; gerund or present participle: sailing
- travel in a boat with sails, especially as a sport or recreation.
- move smoothly and rapidly or in a stately or confident manner.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!