Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Part of cellular plans“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the USA Today, LA Times, Daily Beast, Washington Post, New York Times (NYT daily crossword and mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Part of cellular plans [Crossword Clue]
If “Part of cellular plans” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- DATA (4 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
- facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.
- the quantities, characters, or symbols on which operations are performed by a computer, which may be stored and transmitted in the form of electrical signals and recorded on magnetic, optical, or mechanical recording media.
- Philosophy things known or assumed as facts, making the basis of reasoning or calculation.
plural noun: data
- a piece of information.
- an assumption or premise from which inferences may be drawn.
- a fixed starting point of a scale or operation.
What is a crossword?
A crossword is a word puzzle that usually takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white- and black-shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases by solving clues that lead to the answers.