Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Part of a DJ's job description?“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon a bunch of different subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers, so you might have some cross-checking.Today's Deals on Amazon
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure there is a matching pattern.
Part of a DJ's job description? [Crossword Clue]
If “Part of a DJ's job description?” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- KEEPRECORDS (11 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: record; plural noun: records
- a thing constituting a piece of evidence about the past, especially an account kept in writing or some other permanent form.
- the sum of the past achievements or performance of a person, organization, or thing.
- the best performance or most remarkable event of its kind.
- a thin plastic disc carrying recorded sound in grooves on each surface, for reproduction by a record player.
verb: record; 3rd person present: records; past tense: recorded; past participle: recorded; gerund or present participle: recording
- set down in writing or some other permanent form for later reference.
- convert (sound or a performance) into a permanent form for subsequent reproduction or broadcast.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!