Having trouble with a crossword where the clue is “Parka sleeve“? Many popular websites offer daily crosswords, including the Washington Post, the New York Times (NYT mini crossword), and Newsday's Crossword. We all know that crosswords can be hard occasionally as they touch upon various subjects, and players can reach a dead end.
Hence, we have all the possible answers for your crossword puzzle to help your move on with solving it. Remember that some clues have multiple answers so you might have some cross-checking.
In most cases, you must check for the matching answer among the available ones based on the number of letters or any letter position you have already discovered to ensure a matching pattern of letters is present, based on the rest of your answer.
Parka sleeve [Crossword Clue]
If “Parka sleeve” is the clue you have encountered, here are all the possible solutions, along with their definitions:
- ARM (3 Letters/Characters)
Crossword Answer Definition
Here are all the available definitions for each answer:
noun: arm; plural noun: arms
- each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand.
- a thing comparable to an arm in form or function, typically something that projects from a larger structure.
- a branch or division of a company or organization.
- MATHEMATICS each of the lines enclosing an angle.
While you are here, check the Crossword Database part of our site, filled with clues and all their possible answers!